- Data: all information you submit to IPSA LOQUITUR via the website.
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit or use certain features of it.
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data as currently effective in the UK; including but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘the GDPR’).
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and any .
3. For the purposes of the Data Protection Laws, IPSA LOQUITUR is the “data controller”, meaning that IPSA LOQUITUR determines the purposes and manner in which your Data is processed.
4. We may collect the following Data from you:
- contact Information;
- demographic information; and
- web browser types and versions.
5. IPSA LOQUITUR will collect your data in several ways, primarily but not limited to when you contact us by any means or elect to receive marketing communications from us.
6. IPSA LOQUITUR will receive anonymised Data about you from Google Analytics.
7. To the extent that you access the website, your data (including but not limited to your IP address, the time and frequency of website access) will be collected automatically via cookies and otherwise.
Our Use of Data
8. Your Data may be needed by us from time to time to provide you with the best service and experience on IPSA LOQUITUR including by improving our services and products and emailing you marketing materials.
9. We may use your Data for these purposes f we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests.
10. We will acquire your explicit consent before delivering you direct marketing by email.
Data Security and Retention
11. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, including measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
13. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
15: You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Access: you may ask for copies of your information held by us at any time or for us to modify, update or delete that information.
- Correction: you may have your Data rectified if it is not accurate or complete.
- Erasure: you may ask for your data to be deleted or removed from our systems.
- Restriction: your may block us from using your Data or using it in a particular way.
- Data Portability: you may ask us to move, copy or transfer your data.
- Objection: you may object to the use of your Data.
16. To inquire or exercise any of the rights above, or to withdraw consent to the use of your Data (where consent is needed), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. In particular, we use analytical and performance cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and understand how they move around the website.
19. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with UK and EU Cookie Law. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar asking for your consent to set those cookies. You can deny consent or use your browser to disable cookies, though this may cause certain features of the website not to function as intended.
20. You can choose to delete cookies at any time. However, if you do this, you may lose any information that enables you to access the website faster and more efficiently, such as personalisation settings.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver or that, or any other, right or remedy.